Reaching up to a period of 4 months, the beginner’s spoken English module is for students who understand very little about the language or are very nascent in their learning. In the first level, you will learn how to construct grammatically correct sentences. Teach students how to frame grammatically correct sentences in English.
Basic English grammar is covered in this level which includes the knowledge and the usage of all types of parts of speech like nouns, pronouns, adverbs, adjectives, etc. We also teach the student the knowledge of the various types of sentences as well their patterns and the correct grammar usage in sentences. This course is specially designed for novice English learners.
We cover the phonology of English topics such as:
- Phonemes: Consonants, Vowels and Diphthongs
- Phonetic transcription of words and sentences
- Syllables and CVC pattern
- Rules for word accents
- Weak forms and strong forms
- Accent patterns in connected speech
- Intonation: Rising tone, falling tone etc.
Apart from that, the following topics are covered:
- Elementary concepts of conversational English
- Sentence formation with basic words
- Art of introducing yourself
- English alphabets and sounds
- Knowing verbs and making sentences with them.
- Art of meeting/greeting/parting
- Understanding and Application of Tenses
- Learning Vocabulary-Formation of words-Pronunciation
- Usage of auxiliary Verbs
- How to communicate with strangers
- Emphatic words/sentences
- Transformation of sentences (negative, Interrogative and interrogative-negative, etc.)
After the completion of course you will be able to express yourself clearly & face any kind of interview confidently.